18 January 2006

Scents of BC

Many great moments today in BC.

First off was a visit to the BC Ambulance Dispatch Center where Kim works. I will never view 911 the same way.

'Memoirs of a Geisha'. We took the bus downtown to the theatre. I guess my foot was blocking a seat a bit so this grandmawoman hit me in the foot with her cane. We ate popcorn for lunch during the movie and had a very relaxing time.

We then set off on foot downtown. We watched two crepe chefs at a local crepe shop. Too cool.

I am a Lushie! We went to an amazing store called Lush. Beautiful handmade soaps, lotions, etc. The smell inside was intoxicating. Kim and I both went a bit crazy.

Starbucks frappuccino for the walk along the sea wall. Who thought a frozen drink outside in winter was a good idea?

SkyTrain from Waterfront Station to Main Street Station. Strong marijuana scent outside the station.

Good walk back to Kim's apartment.

Coming Soon....my first experience with sushi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So how's the bait?