19 March 2007

More Spring Break Fun


The girls and I are back from our fun-filled spring break trip to Fort Worth.

Here are some highlights (in no particular order):

**Visiting the Fort Worth Zoo on the day they set a new attendance record with Maw, Aunt Keri, Brady, Bryce, Aunt Lizzie, JP and Crawford.

**Cooking s'mores on the bbq grill.

**Shoe shopping. J got 2 pair, S got 1 pair and G got 1 pair. I know, I know...what about Mom?

**Playing non-stop with cousins Brady and Bryce.

**Breakfast with Maw's Ya-Ya Sisterhood friends.

**Playing at the LRA park that I played at as a child. (See above photo on the awesome tire swing)

**Watching Uncle Alan walk smack dab into Pawpa's screen door. The 'doh' Homer Simpson type sound effect was priceless.

*Having S trip while walking toward me carrying an entire glass of pink lemonade. As the lemonade dripped down my face, she so sweetly said, "Mom, are you OK? It'll dry."

*VBF Kim calling me on the drive home which made the trip seem super quick.

**Bathroom flood at Spring Creek BBQ.

**Playdate with our great friends, Coach Jenny, Mr. Barry, Casey and Austin.

**Lunch with Mama Barbara and Garrett.

**Mall shopping that involved new Webkinz for everyone.

I'll share more photos if I ever get my laundry caught up.

No comments: